Homedishing dirtBFF's & Frenemiesjuicy gossipback off stalkerssuper secret stuffbest read ever

9/16/10

Want to be a character in the next book?

I'm so excited I can barely breathe! Usually this only happens when my crush, Andrew, looks at me, but not this time. Right now it's because I have ubertastic news! One of you, yes YOU get to be with me at Middlebrooke Middleschool! There will be a really fun contest you can enter. If you win, your name will be one of the characters in the next book, RUMORS FROM THE BOYS ROOM.

The contest information will be posted on Wednesday, September 22nd, so don't miss it! I love making new friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... hold the phone... there is potential for me to be in a book?! I die!!! I wanna join... I wanna join!!!

*stalks blog* can't wait for the 22nd.

Anonymous said...

I wanna be ur friend if I'm in it