Homedishing dirtBFF's & Frenemiesjuicy gossipback off stalkerssuper secret stuffbest read ever

3/17/11

Writing/Drawing Prompt #2: Imagination!

Writing/Drawing Prompt Thursdays

Last prompt posted was Aliens. Thank you to Halli & Maddie who sent in their AWESOME pics to share!

By Halli B.
By Maddie M.


On Thursday's I'll post the first beginning sentences to a story. Then, use that sentence to start your own story, or make a drawing based on that subject, using your creativity. So if you want, you can leave a comment and share some of your story, or email me your picture and I can even put it up on my blog next week.
So, here's the prompt. Have an art-tastic time!

Did that painting on the wall just wink at me? A normal person might think it was just their imagination. But me? I'm not just your normal, everyday average person...
 

3 comments:

Halli said...

yay! I am loving these uber cool prompts! I will definitely send in another picture. Oh, and maddie, I love your picture!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Your pic is awesome too!

-Maddie

Anonymous said...

I READ THIS BOOK.AND I LOVE!!